Friday, June 8, 2007

Kobe

One reason I title my blog Kobe is because he is one of my favorite basketball players and around school everyone calls me "Kobe". That is just an insight on way my blog title is that. Yesterday when my mentor Cheri Smith came in she wanted to know about me and the topic I was going to study. I chose Alzhiemer's Disease because it is a rising disease that know one knows about. It is killing the older generation, without them knowing what hit them. Some people believe that it is part of old age, but it is not. I would boarden this subject by explaing how it effects all people and shorten it by saying how the diesease effects the African American community. Today Cheri and I are going on a "date" at 1:00 so we can know each other a little better. Maybe she likes Kobe too.

2 comments:

A Resident's Tale said...

I like your research topic Kobe. This disease is affecting the African American elderly community by leaps and bounds. I look forward to reading what you are learning about this topic.

---Leslie

Goddess of Knowledge said...

Hey Kobe, I mean Korey.

As we discussed earlier, I used to be a Medical Librarian so check out this link for all the info you will possibly need right now:

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/alzheimersdisease.html#cat64

Fe